Webinar - Parenting in 2030: How Gen-Z will shape the future of early life nutrition
What will the world of 2030 look like? Generation-Z’s are enjoying their twenties today – yet they will be the parents of tomorrow. Which trends will influence and drive their views on health & nutrition and their future parenting style?
FrieslandCampina Ingredients and Ipsos have joined forces to conduct an extensive qualitative research, including trend curation, in 5 key markets worldwide to explore the future perspective of Gen-Z on parenthood and the Early Life Nutrition industry. Through focus group discussions, we have collected valuable insights into emerging global and local trends in UK, USA, Indonesia, India and China.
Take-aways from this webinar
- Key trend clusters such as ‘Emotional wellbeing’ and ‘Personalized nutrition’ have been explored in-depth with the Gen-Z respondents.
- The full outcome is compiled into a comprehensive booklet, where a global persona tells the story of the Gen-Z parent of 2030 and how the different trends influence their expected ELN usage.
- Five local personas illustrate the country specific nuances on the ELN segment in 2030.
- Understanding their views and preferences will help to build the Early Life Nutrition innovation roadmaps towards 2030.
Are you interested to learn which global and local trends are resonating most with future parents? Register for our webinar, where we’ll be joined by experts from Ipsos.
We have 2 timeslots on July 7 – the duration of the webinar is approx. 45 min.:
- 10am CEST (Amsterdam) / 4pm CST (Shanghai) / 6pm AEST (Sydney)
- 10am PDT (Los Angeles) / 1pm EDT (New York) / 2pm GMT-3 (Sao Paulo)
Not able to attend? Complete the registration today, and we’ll email you the recording afterwards.
Rosemary Landeweerd, Associate Research Director, Ipsos
Qualitative researcher passionate about curation, trend and motivational research. Background in Business Administration and Marketing, where her interest in market research was incited during her master’s at the University of Bath. Working at Ipsos for over 11 years now; most recently as Associate Research Director in the qualitative UU team. Broad portfolio of strategic research solutions and clients incl. Bugaboo, Perfetti Van Melle, Nutricia, JDE, Arla, Meatable, HAK, and The LiveKindly Co.
Thom Bremer, Research Executive, Ipsos
Qualitative researcher with a background in Strategic Product Design, with a passion for human-centred design, trend research and future roadmapping. With an emphasis on delivering companies with insights and guidelines that aid them to conceptualise, develop and introduce socially sound, and commercially successful products and services. Working at Ipsos for almost 2 years now and experienced with a wide range of design thinking methods and strategic research tools.
Timo Faber, Global Marketing Lead Early Life Nutrition, FrieslandCampina Ingredients
Early Life Nutrition Marketing Manager, passionate about working together with customers, developing nutrition that is good for infants and good for the planet. He has 17+ years of experience at FrieslandCampina in setting up and leading B2B and B2C innovation programmes in marketing, R&D, and supply chain. He has a PhD degree in Polymer Technology and master’s degree in Biochemical Engineering.